Penfield, NY US
New Opportunity- PROJECT MANAGER
In this full time, contract opportunity you will be responsible for planning, monitoring and managing internal projects from start to finish. We are seeking an individual with a minimum of five to six years’ experience in project management. Interested? Apply today!
- Plan, monitor, and manage internal projects from initiation through completion.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost.
- Monitor performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments, or resource additions.
- Builds productive inter/external working relationships.
- Manages projects through the application of comprehensive project management concepts that include leading and coordinating groups/resources, organizing and tracking tasks
- Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on key metrics
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- 5+years of experience with marketing project management
- 5+ years of experience of managing employees
- A proven track record of success
- Minimum of a bachelors degree required
- A valid NYS drivers license
If you are interested in this position, please send your confidential CV through this system or call 585.295.8553