1777 Penfield Road Penfield, NY 14526 US
We are hiring for a Loan Processor! In this full-time opportunity, you’ll processes requests for loans and distributions enrollments and eligibility and vesting from 401(k) accounts. To be considered for this position, please have minimum of 2 year customer service experience with analytical/mathematical background and experience with Microsoft Word Excel. Does this describe you? Apply today!
- Full time, contract
- M-F schedule days
- Reviews and processes lump sum and rollover distribution requests
- Reviews and processes first level involuntary distribution of plan assets to participants
- Researches the missed loan payment report to ensure timely and accurate repayments for participant loans.
- Updates plans and enrollment changes in Retirement Services to ensure accuracy of the data.
- Research and resolve basic projects requested by other 401(k) Operations
- Competitive hourly rate
- AAS in Business preferred
- 2-3 years of work experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Analytical/mathematical background
- US citizen or permanent resident status
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check