Licensed Medical Technologist
Penn Yan, NY 14527
Our healthcare facility has a new, full time opportunity for a Medical Laboratory Technologist! In this position, you'll provide care to oncology patients, work collaboratively with other providers, and receive a competitive benefit, and compensation package. To be considered, you'll be a Medical Laboratory Technologist, who is certified in NY. Does this describe you? Apply today!
Your Next Position's Details:
- M-F schedule
- Performs procedures in all sections of the laboratory including specimen collection for which competency has been verified by the designated trainer for the laboratory training program
- Full time, permanent
- Performs automated CBC, chemistry, immunochemistry, coagulation analysis, and urine testing
- Performs microscopic examinations of blood and urine to identify abnormalities.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment by daily cleaning areas, washing counters, emptying trash containers, cleaning up spills and all other duties necessary to sustain an appropriate work area and in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Assists in bone marrow procedures, and properly collects and submits required materials and paperwork to appropriate hospitals.
- Work collaboratively with providers
Your Benefit and Compensation Package:
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Short and long term disability
- PTO, 10 paid holidays
- Education: Certification as a Medical Technologist (ASCP) or Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP) NY State License
- Radiation, or oncology experience, or interest
- 5 professional references
- US citizen, or permanent resident status