Client Payroll Tax Refund and Return Representative
Penfield, NY US
We are hiring a skilled Client Payroll Tax Refund and Return Representative. We are looking for a candidate who is a great communicator and a customer service professional. Call center experience is a huge plus! High School diploma required plus 4 years’ experience in payroll tax services. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access knowledge required. You will provide internal and external client services to research and actively identify and participate in penalty prevention enhancements. Must have payroll tax knowledge experience and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, focused attention to detail.
- You will provide internal and external client services to research and amend payroll tax returns to ensure client's corrected federal, state, and local filings are filed accurately.
- Actively identifies and participates in penalty prevention enhancements.
- Drive billing fees/revenue associated with preparation of amended return to ensure standardized and consistent billing.
- Identify root cause to assist in trend analysis and processing efficiencies.
- Assists in regular review of programs and systems and initiates requests for enhancements to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for accurate and timely resolution of client concerns and issues
- Provides quality customer service and real-time technical support to clients
- Log and document client information in a timely manner
- High School diploma required plus 4 years’ experience in payroll services.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access knowledge.
- Call center experience a big plus!
- Customer Service experience
- Strong phone/speaking skills
- Tech savvy
- Focused attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- US citizen or permanent resident status
- Successful completion of a background check