New Hartford, NY US
In this full-time opportunity, you’ll provide care coordination to individuals with serious mental illness, medical issues and substance abuse disorders. We are seeking an individual with a minimum two years in healthcare related field. Interested? Apply today!
- Oversee caseload of managed care clients
- Develop comprehensive service plans
- Make referrals to appropriate health and community resources
- Maintain clear, effective communication with clients
- Evaluate available clinical data and notes, including assessments
- Evaluate client response to interventions and makes modifications as necessary
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team
- Document all interventions
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (can work remotely)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Nursing, Psychology or related Human Service field required.
- Two years of relevant experience serving children/adults with chronic conditions and/or behavioral health needs required
Job Types: Full-time